How the (BOG) Group is Run
We have drawn up some details below about how the group is run:
1.0 CONTACTING ORGANISERS:
- For all events please let the organisers know that you are attending.
- The organisers can confirm meeting place and hopefully arrange transport if required. They will advise the difficulty of the walks etc.
- An event will only be cancelled if no one contacts the organiser or if the weather conditions are considered to be hazardous.
2.0 CAR SHARING & COST:
- The recommended cost when car sharing has been agreed as 20p a mile. This cost is divided between all occupants of the car including the driver.
- Anyone who receives a programme is permitted to attend events, guests are also welcome.
- Walking boots, waterproofs etc are necessary for your safety as well as clothing suitable for the weather conditions. You are advised to carry your own basic first aid, whistle, adequate water, snacks and packed lunch if necessary
- BOG has a NO DOGS ALLOWED policy
Everyone taking part in the activities of the group does so at their own risk. BOG will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss occurring on or as a result of any group, or in connection with travel to or from any such event, however caused. Any transport sharing arrangements are deemed to be made between passengers and drivers and it is the responsibility of the passenger to satisfy him or her that the driver has appropriate insurance cover.